- Self-nominate or
- Nominate another (you will be required to confirm the nominee’s consent)
Who can enter?
- Anyone may enter but entrants will be asked to confirm they can attend the TravMedia Awards ceremony
in London on 22 April 2024 if they achieve finalist status.
- The TravMedia Awards are open to anyone working in the influencer, media, and PR sectors.
- You may enter multiple categories using the same form. A fresh entry must be submitted for each.
- Entering the Awards is free for everyone.
- Your entry must be based on output during the period between 1 January 2023 – 31 December 2023.
- All registrations must be submitted through the appropriate registration form. There are separate
forms for our Influencer, Media, PR and special awards.
- After you have registered, you will be sent a link to an entry form which you must complete by
midnight on Friday 26 January 2024.
Once your registration has been approved, please submit your entry
following the guidelines in our forms. Any required supporting evidence should be submitted as detailed in
the specific entry form.
- If part of your entry contains video, the content must be hosted online using a service such as
YouTube, Vimeo, Dropbox or an equivalent, and you must include all appropriate URLs in the entry form or
if you are asked to upload a ‘Supporting Evidence’ document.
- Once you have started your entry, you can save your progress and keep returning to update your entry
until you are ready to submit it. Once your entry is submitted it is final and cannot be changed.
- All entries must be submitted by the TravMedia Awards entry deadline of Friday 26 January 2024. Once your
completed entry has been received you will receive a confirmation email.
- Where appropriate it is important to provide the information required for your category, such as
objectives, campaign results and ROI, as this data helps demonstrate campaign effectiveness. We
appreciate this information is sensitive and therefore all judges will be asked to sign a
- All judges will be allocated specific categories by TravMedia and we will seek to always ensure there
are no conflicts of interest.
- You must initially register your intention to enter using the buttons at the top of this page.
- All final entries must be submitted via the TravMedia Awards entry form, a link to which will be
emailed to you on approval of your registration.
- Award Entry Submissions must be received by Friday 26 January 2024.
- The TravMedia Awards reserves the right to re-allocate your entry into another category if
- The judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
If you have any questions regarding the TravMedia Awards entry form, please contact
us on email@example.com